19.95 10.73 $
Motorcycle Battery 12V LiFePO4 Lithium Phosphate ion with BMS Voltage Protection For BMW,Halley, Augusta,KTM,Honda,Suzuki,Yamaha
Everyone knows that lithium batteries can explode, but it's really difficult for you to explode lithium iron phosphate batteries. Here's some knowledge about lithium iron phosphate batteries.
What is LiFePO4 Battery? The lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery, also called LFP battery (with "LFP" standing for "lithium ferrophosphate"), is a type of rechargeable battery, specifically a lithium-ion battery, which uses LiFePO4 as a cathode material. LiFePO4 batteries have somewhat lower energy density than the more common lithium cobalt oxide (LiCoO2) design found in consumer electronics, but offer longer lifetimes, better power density (the rate that energy can be drawn from them) and are inherently safer. LiFePO4 is finding a number of roles in vehicle use and backup power.
Battery Type: LiFePO4 Battery Voltage Protection Board: BMS Built-in Nominal Capacity: 4~14AH Nominal Voltage: 12V CCA: 180~450 Charging Efficiency: 3C Start Transient Voltage Fluctuation: 0.2~0.5V Discharging Temperature: -25~80Centigrade Extremely Low self-discharge: 20% for SLA Battery. Long Service Life: Its cycle can reach as long as 2000 times which is 7-10 times of SLA (the SLA battery is 300-500 times only）. Maintenance free: LifePo4 battery don't include any liquid then it is maintenance free. Good performance, Lightweight: Weighs about 1/3 of same capacity SLA Battery. Low Attenuation Rate: The attenuation rate of LifePo4 Battery is 5% per year, and SLA is 40% per year. No Hazmat, Cleaner for the environment: Cleaner for the environment, No Hazmat, while LiCoO2 and SLA cause serious pollution to the environment.
1. Please advise us what brand and model of your motorcycle, we will recommend suitable models for you. 2. Before installation and use, please ensure that all the electrical system of the motorcycle is normal (e.g. rectifier, magneto, and whether there is leakage of electricity ) and avoid the round-trip express fee caused by return of goods other than battery before quality problems. 3. Please check the positive and negative direction of original battery before purchasing, so as to avoid the situation that cannot be installed after purchasing. 4. Measurement standards of lead-acid battery and lifepo4 battery are different, can be regarded as number of liftpo4 divided by two, equivalent to the capacity of lead-acid battery.(for example,4.5AH for lifepo4 battery is equivalent to 9AH for lead-acid battery, but the starting current is the same as that for lead-acid 9AH). 5. If the motorcycle is equipped with other electrical appliances, the electricity consumption will be affected, especially the GPS and alarm, which will greatly affect the standby status of lithium battery.
One important advantage over other lithium-ion chemistries is thermal and chemical stability, which improves battery safety. LiFePO4 is an intrinsically safer cathode material than LiCoO2 and manganese spinel. The Fe–P–O bond is stronger than the Co–O bond, so that when abused, (short-circuited, overheated, etc.) the oxygen atoms are much harder to remove. This stabilization of the redox energies also helps fast ion migration. As lithium migrates out of the cathode in a LiCoO2 cell, the CoO2 undergoes non-linear expansion that affects the structural integrity of the cell. The fully lithiated and unlithiated states of LiFePO4 are structurally similar which means that LiFePO4 cells are more structurally stable than LiCoO2 cells. No lithium remains in the cathode of a fully charged LiFePO4 cell—in a LiCoO2 cell, approximately 50% remains in the cathode. LiFePO4 is highly resilient during oxygen loss, which typically results in an exothermic reaction in other lithium cells. As a result, lithium iron phosphate cells are much harder to ignite in the event of mishandling (especially during charge) although any fully charged battery can only dissipate overcharge energy as heat. Therefore, failure of the battery through misuse is still possible. It is commonly accepted that LiFePO4 battery does not decompose at high temperatures. The difference between LFP and the LiPo battery cells commonly used in the aeromodelling hobby is particularly notable
1. Routinely test whether the charging system of the locomotive is normal and whether the whole vehicle circuit has leakage.(be sure to check) 2. Remove the negative bolt and the wire first, and then remove the positive bolt and the wire, and remove the galvanic battery.(to avoid short circuit) 3. Compare the original battery and lithium battery, and check the space size of the two batteries. 4. Fill the space size with foam to create a space equivalent to the size of the original battery. 5. Cut off the excess foam to create a space equivalent to the size of the original battery. 6. Install the lithium battery and screw the terminal with the cross screw(NO.3 screwdriver is recommended) Remarks:1.Please consult us to choose motorcycle/locomotive/generator for lithium iron battery. 2.Due to the limited space of the motorcycle battery compartment, please be sure to confirm whether the size is appropriate. 3.Please refer to “suitable model”. please be sure not to use the car in excess of displacement and overload, so as to avoid damage to your car. 4.When installing, please pay attention to the safety of electricity, consumption. It is not allowed to connect the negative polarity to the negative polarity, and it is not allowed to cause short circuit of the electrode.
About after-sale service
(Friendly reminder: the following situations are non-refundable and non-exchangeable) 1.After purchasing, the product is removed or damaged by buyer. 2.Problems with the electrical system of the locomotive, or improper charger for the lithium battery, cause high charging voltage or damage of the lithium battery. 3.The actual starting current of locomotive is higher than the CAA index of lithium battery, which causes battery damage. 4.Battery positive and negative short circuit, positive and negative polarity, or other conductive objects contact the battery positive and negative, resulting in battery damage. 5.Locomotive circuit leakage or not the original vehicle configuration of electrical appliances caused by excessive discharge damage, resulting in battery damage. 6.The warranty of our lifepo4 batteries are two years.
We are OEM factory, welcome customers from all over the world to discuss business cooperation.
If you are satisfied with our work and products, please leave us a five stars feedback and tell your friends; If not, please contact us before leaving negative feedback.We can work together to resolve any dispute. Your satisfaction is our top priority.Welcome to our store!
- Brand Name: MOSEWORTH
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Item Height: 14.5cm
- Item Length: 15cm
- Material Type: Lithium ion LiFePO4
- Item Type: Motorcycle Battery
- Item Weight: 1.4kg
- Item Width: 7cm
- External Testing Certification: ce
- Model Name: Motorcycle Battery under 2kg
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 Battery
- Case Material: ABS
- Nominal Capacity: 4~14AH
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- CCA: 180~450
- Charging Efficiency: 3C
- Energy Efficiency: 95%
- Year Self-discharge: 0.1%
- Start Transient Voltage Fluctuation: 0.2-0.5V
- Discharging Temperature: -25-80Centigrade
- Cycle Life: More than 2000times(3-5 years)
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
How do you ship packages?
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some location we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
What about customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-30 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-30 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund you can request one no matter the reason.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time(45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you do not want the product you’ve receive you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Sinaparts - Automobile & Motorcycle Parts (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of sinaparts.com
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.
LARGE ORDER DEALS
Thank you for your interest doing business with us!If you would like to get a discounted price for your large purchase orders, fill in the required blanks along with your email address, the product Item ID # and/or the link of the item that you want to order, item quantity (minimum of 30 pieces), shipping country and payment method is required. We will contact you with a discounted price as soon as we receive your inquiry.